Clonex Mist is formulated to help enhance the health and vigor of tender young plants while promoting robust root development and elongation of root hairs. Dr. Lynette Morgan of Suntec Laboratory in New Zealand performed several independent blind trials using Clonex Mist. In these trials Dr. Morgan showed that the program of using Clonex Mist, along with Clonex Rooting Gel, on Ficus and Dianthus cuttings, generated roots up to 10 days earlier, with the roots being 30% longer and 156% more numerous compared to using water alone to mist plant cuttings.
Plus up to 25% quicker rooting!
Dr. Morgan’s Full Trial Reports
How to Use Clonex Mist
If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. We recommend Root Riot Starter Cubes but Rockwool cubes are also useful.
1. Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
2. Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
3. Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
4. After 2 – 3 days mist the cuttings again.
5. Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.
Sizes & Case Quantities
|CLOMIST100||100ml Bottle||20||6.5 lbs.||811915020041|
|CLOMIST300||300ml Bottle||6||5 lbs.||811915020102|
|CLOMIST750||750ml Bottle||6||11.2 lbs.||811915020010|